What to expect and what to do on your return to the park
Update 2nd Nov
As you will have heard Boris Johnson is presenting to parliament tomorrow and a vote will take place on Wednesday regards the proposal made on Saturday evening. Until Wednesday or until further information is made available to us please refer to the Government Guidance and announcement that have been issued.
Update 29th Oct
We are, of course, always pleased to see you, your families and guests. We also have a duty of care to everyone on our parks.
Please therefore, before travelling to our parks, ensure you consult current Government guidelines regarding the law relating to Travel and Health and Safety issues during the Covid 19 pandemic.
If you are permitted to travel, and do visit one of our Parks, please respect the safety of others and also follow the Health and Safety guidelines on our web site and placed around our parks. We realise you will already be following your own measures for the safety of you, your family and friends.
Please be careful and STAY SAFE ☺
Update 23rd July
Following government guidelines from Friday 24th July it will be compulsory for you to wear a facemask when visiting the office on any of our parks.
Please contact the park by Email if possible, or telephone if not, to let us know when we can welcome you back to our park. Please use the Inform the park of your arrival form which you can download here.
We have set out the reception area on your Park for your safety, implementing social distancing and incorporating other safety guidance.
If you are unclear or have any questions please ask.
You’ll be aware of the government guidance, which will of course change with time, but at present, for your information it is;
- Most importantly while you’re on the Park if you do, unfortunately, begin to feel unwell with Covid 19 symptoms, you must call 111 immediately and follow their advice. Please also telephone the office to inform them.
- Social distancing from other Holiday Homeowners and Park Team members is to be maintained at all times.
- Your Holiday Home should only be used by members of your group.
- There should be no social gatherings with friends.
- No visitors will be allowed to access the Park.
- If allowed under your Licence Agreement, to sub-let your Holiday Home please follow the government guidelines.
- You may find it helpful to bring with you essential items such as soap, hand gel, gloves, masks and other safety equipment.
- One-way systems and other provisions to aid social distancing may apply on the Park, please ensure you comply with these where requested; they will be there for your safety and that of our Team members on the Park.
Office contact details
In order to be able to deal with the substantial number of messages and calls we are receiving, and to make it easier for all our Holiday Home owners, we have designated the following E mail address and telephone number to deal with all queries.
Highfield & The Haven 01754 763910
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware we are working hard to prepare our Parks for opening at present but we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Have you dealt with essential safety measures?
Before or on arrival at your Holiday Home please;
- Ensure your annual gas safety check has been carried out and you have provided a copy of the certificate to the office – SJR Plumbing 07766831438
- Run your hot and cold taps for 2/3 minutes before use.
- Flush through your water systems to clear out stagnant water, especially shower heads and avoid inhaling spray by turning shower heads etc away from you.
- Flush toilets once before use.
- Follow instructions regarding waste disposal arrangements.
- Be aware there will be no public convenience open on the parks
- Don’t forget your Caravan keys & Electric Card
PARK OPENING TIMES:
Waterside: The gates will open at 8am on Saturday 4th July and the Office will open at 8.30am
Highfield & The Haven gates open 8am on Saturday 4th July and the Office will open at 8.30am
Beacon Park: Park access from 8am on Saturday 4th July onwards
Willow Lakes: Park access from 8am on Saturday 4th July onwards
We are excited to see you again on the 4th July!!!